The product must be competitive on the shelf. We make your product stand out by creating packaging that emotes a connection to the shopper. We do this by making the product personal though telling the story of your brand and product. One of the most important aspects of product branding is your intellectual property. We help create your intellectual property and secure it. Whether you need trademarks or copyrights, we steer those decisions. We help you protect what is yours. We develop messaging and materials to get your product on the shelf and into consumers
How do we execute branding specifically for a PRODUCT?
- Explore product, its market and its target consumers
- Examine current packaging and story
- Design competitive packaging and develop new more personal brand story
- Secure intellectual property on developed messaging and designs
- Deliver brand files, guidelines, creative brief and messaging materials
- Oversee production of packaging
- Launch web and social campaign with product rollout
- Provide client access to all digital platforms
- Establish analyitcs for reporting
- Create assets needed to sell product at wholesale and retail
- Make recommendations for taking to market
- Measure response and examine need for marketing launch campaign
- Draft a marketing strategy and implement
Competitive Designs through attractive packaging that deliver a personal brand story which is legally secured as your intellectual property, and any materials you need to sell your product.
to see some of our product portfolio
FROM THE BLOG…
Oops… We did it again! Farmhouse wins another National Addy.
The American Advertising Awards is the advertising industry's largest and...
Farmhouse Moves on to AAF Nationals
The American Advertising Federation hosted the District 7 Awards in...
The Importance of Social Media Presence
For some folks, not having a presence on social media seems to be a point...
Marketing vs. PR
HEADLINE: Dog Bites Man. *Yawn.* HEADLINE: Man Bites Dog. *OK,...
The Power of Email Marketing
If you’re reading this blog post, take a moment to consider how you got...